Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I owned the cowon x5L for nearly 4 years and was waiting for it to break OR for Cowon to
release a worthy player before I considered replacing it. While the S9 left me unimpressed
the new J3 is a superbly refined and well balanced player. Its size, build quality and, most importantly,
its UI are all testament to the development DAPs have undergone in the past 5 years.
The new Jet Effect 3.0 settings are great and provide alot more tweaks than the older versions.
Its screen and ease of use for photos are also big improvements.
The only two things I found a little problematic are inserting the microsd card...you need to really
push it in hard and this cannot be done with a finger unless you have a long nail, which i don't.
Also, I find the screen requires a little cleaning every day..but I think this is the norm for
touch screens these days and it really is not such a problem considering the plethora of benefits
it provides.
Sound Quality is superb, esp with jeteffect 3.0 turned on...and my flac files sound warm and full.
Compared to the x5 I feel i need to listen 5 higher on volume but still with 40 the max, there is
room to spare for that bit extra if you want to plug it into an amp.
Also, I must say that the Cowon software is a great asset for ripping cds as it is fast and
gives many more codec options than other programs.
All in all, thank you Cowon for this new player and for the key of balance and good design!
Click Here to see more reviews about: COWON J3 16 GB Portable Media Player (Black)
Product Description:
3.3-Inch 16:9 Wide AMOLED, 16 million colors, res. 480x272, ultra portable. Play all your digital entertainment: movies, TV shows, photos and music, Touch sensitive interface. Bluetooth, Voice recorder with internal microphone, FM radio and TV-out supporting composite connections. Maximum 11 hours of video playback and maximum 64 hours of audio playback. standard microSD card slot and built-in speaker.
Want to buy COWON J3 16 GB Portable Media Player (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment