Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This player has an above average sound quality, but I found it repeatedly froze when I went to turn on the FM radio. The player simply didn't do anything and I had to use it's reset function which was difficult to find and use. Using a safety pin, I pushed it into the reset hole about four times until I discovered the correct angle to activate the button.
Playback is pretty straightforward. You have the choices of repeat, random, or just play all.
Voice recording was surprising as the player gives you four options for quality of recording. Not a bad touch.
Menu options are designed to be bright, colorful and easy to understand. Simply press and hold the silver square M button in the middle of the thumbpad and the menu pops up.
plugging the player into my iMac USB drive was glitchy too. It connected alright, allowed me to import, export and play music right there, but when I went to eject the player, it ejected for about a second and then reappeared on my screen as if I had re-plugged it in! boo-hiss.
This is an alright mp3 player if you want to get something cheap and fun for your child, but for the price, I've found better quality players on ebay.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1.5 Color MP3 Video 1GB Black
Product Description:
Main Features
Manufacturer: XOVision
Manufacturer Part Number: EM101VID
Manufacturer Website Address: www.xovision.com
Product Model: EM101VID
Product Type: Flash Portable Media Player
Product Features: Audio Player, Video Player, Photo Viewer, FM Tuner, FM Recorder, Voice Recorder
Flash Memory Capacity: 1GB
Screen Size: 1.5
Audio Formats: MP3
Maximum Video Playback Duration: 3Hour
Image Sensor: Not Applicable
Effective Resolution: Not Applicable
Optical Zoom: Not Applicable
Digital Zoom: Not Applicable
Interfaces/Ports: 1 xAudio Out, 1 xUSB 2.0 USB
Color: Black
Weight: 2 oz - (Approximate)
Want to buy 1.5 Color MP3 Video 1GB Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment