Sunday, November 7, 2010

2GB DIGITAL MP4 PLAYER Review

2GB DIGITAL MP4 PLAYER
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this MP3 player wanna be, unfortunately before I read the other reviews.I got this in the mail and it took me 20 minutes to get the stupid thing to register on my computer (Which is less then 30 days old and has no problems). Once it finally clicked in to my computer, it was a drag and drop system to move the music.However the HUGE let down was went I went to use it and it sounded like it was under water.It was a HUGE waste of money, spend the money and buy something decent.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2GB DIGITAL MP4 PLAYER

Product Description:
The Digital MP4 Players you can order from this 2GB category, as with all our MP4 Players, are easy to connect to a computer and intuitive to use

Buy Now

Want to buy 2GB DIGITAL MP4 PLAYER at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment