Friday, September 10, 2010

Coby 4GB Flash MP3 Player with FM and Color Display (Black) Review

Coby 4GB Flash MP3 Player with FM and Color Display
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Let me begin by admitting that I am "downgrading" to a Coby 610 from an ipod Nano which broke (mysteriously) a few months ago.I needed an MP3 player, and I could not afford to invest in a new Nano.The Coby was my compromise: at a fraction of the price and apparently with far greater capabilities, this machine had the contest hands down.

Well, sort of.My principal need was a machine that would play music WELL and hold a lot of it.I got what I paid for: the Coby 610 has copious memory (more than enough for my needs) and seems to be able to play my music just fine.So my complaints here are technically superficial.But I think they are worth considering.

First, if you get a Coby 610, you will be amazed at how light and chintzy the plastic case seems.My Nano had a sturdy, flashy, beautiful metal case-- this one FEELS ready to crack in my hands (note: actual cracks have yet to appear).Second, you will notice that the font used on the display screen is a blocky system font-- easy enough to read, I guess, but far from sleek or stylish.Next, you will discover that the "fly wheel" on the lower half of the front panel does not "fly" at all: the Nano had a wheel that actually "swirled" allowing me to scroll and navigate through the Nano's various menus: here, it is just a directional up/ down/ left/ right button placed on a silver wheel.

Okay, more good things: I was blown away by the fact that, for about $30, I could watch a full-length movie on the [tiny] display screen.I mean, it's really, really small, and the practicality of watching ANY movie on a screen so small must be considered questionable, but there it was, right there: a movie on the LCD display.My Nano could never do that.

Am I happy with my purchase?I guess so.I do not feel like I was ripped off, certainly, nor do I feel like I walked in blind.I guess I was, just, well, disappointed...When I got it out of the box and started working with it I was disappointed.I didn't feel like I had gotten an amazing new thing for a bargain price.But I am glad I have it.Rihanna just isn't the same unless you can hear her sing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby 4GB Flash MP3 Player with FM and Color Display (Black)

Product Description:
Coby MP610-4GBLK MP3 Player with 4GB Flash memory with FM and Color Display, 1.8-inch color LCD display, integrated flash memory, Plays music, video, photos, and text, integrated FM radio, ID3 tag support for song information display, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for fast file transfers, integrated rechargeable battery, Black.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Want to buy Coby 4GB Flash MP3 Player with FM and Color Display (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment