Thursday, January 6, 2011

X-pac Waterproof MP3 Player 4GB Review

X-pac Waterproof MP3 Player 4GB
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a cool little player, I ordered mine mainly so that I wouldn't be driven insane by screaming kids and their parents while I did laps in the neighborhood pool this summer.

This player is really light weight, the two orange straps ties to the goggles and it barely feels like anything is there. The white waterproof earphones have really short cords so that they don't dangle around and snag on things. The headphones screw into the player body with a threaded design - this is a very nice design that ensures no water leaks through the connector.The other side of the player has a group of 5 buttons and an LED.They are kind of small and are a bit hard to use - but really, when you are swimming, you will just set everything up and not touch it anyway. It's not like you'll be changing tracks, changing volume and etc while lapping.I've used this player about a dozen times in the pool at the gym, so far so good - no leaks and the headphones stays put.

A really cool feature is that the volume fades in and out when you start and stop the player.

X-Pac also throws in a second pair of black normal headphones for out-of-water use.They are made from black anodized aluminum and are designed to look/feel like high end headphones - but really, I doubt pack-in headphones are anything special.They do sound excellent though, and brings out the full potential of the X-Pac player - music is clear, punchy, and bass-heavy songs do not sound muddy.

With the black headphones. this little player really shines as an excellent every-day player.It's small, light weight, easy to use, and holds a lot of songs with its 4GB of memory.Just load it up with songs and go.So even though I bought this primarily as a player for swimming, I am also using it when I am walking, commuting, and etc.

All in all a really good buy. I'm happy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: X-pac Waterproof MP3 Player 4GB

Product Description:
The X-pac MP904 Waterproof MP3 player is a sleek yet rugged high capacity music player designed and tested to meet IPX7 waterproof standards for use in up to 1 meter water depth. While swimming is the most popular application for the X-pac MP904, its sealed design makes it suitable for other sports and activities where protection from water, rain, and moisture is important. Such activities include water sports, boating, camping, jogging, and working out at a gym. At less than an ounce in weight, 2-3/8" in length and 3/4" in diameter, the cylindrical shaped MP904 is compact and lightweight. The orange straps can be used to secure the MP904 to swimming goggles while the waterproof in-ear eadphones utilize a screw-in jack design to ensure a water-tight connection. Other included accessories consist of a silicone sleeve, armband, one pair of spare ear pads, drying cloth, USB data/charging cable, and a second pair of non-waterproof headphones for normal use.

Buy Now

Want to buy X-pac Waterproof MP3 Player 4GB at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment