Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I tried to download the software on my computer and met a stone wall. It took my husband, the computer geek, over an hour to search the internet for downloadable drivers that my computer did not have in order to install the software for this device. I have the latest IBM thinkpad, Windows XP--this should not have been a problem. He searched for blogs about the product and found a page that gave him what was the basic equivalent of a computer scavenger hunt to find the driver online, download it, and then in a very weird, convoluted and roundabout way get the thing to finally install. Installing this device on XP is a nightmare to anyone who is not a computer geek, which I am not, I'm just married to one.However...once this thing was installed and I was able to navigate the touch display, I had a listen and the sound (by the earplus provided) is excellent.I think it's pretty lame about the installing difficulty and that would explain all the blogs about this problem and where one needs to look for the proper driver to download.If you are not a computer geek, call tech assistance with help for the install.Otherwise, it's not going to happen.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung 8GB S3 Touch Sensitive Portable MP3 and Video Player (Green)
Product Description:
1.8" TFT color LCD display with 8GB flash memory Flash memory holds approximately 50 hours of audio per battery chargeTouch controls light up when in use lights dim and the controls seemingly disappear once idleBuilt-in FM tuner scans full FM range in less than 60 seconds and automatically presets available FM stationsCompatible with MP3 WMA MPEG4 Ogg SVI and JPEG formatsDNSe 2.0sound engine for realistic sound effects and true-to-life surround sound experienceDimensions: 1 3/4" W x 3 3/4" H x 3/8" DIncludes earphones and USB adapter
Want to buy Samsung 8GB S3 Touch Sensitive Portable MP3 and Video Player (Green) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment