Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a v5 white 16g. The only thing i dislike is the silly UI.Sound is Great as usual.Video is awesome as usual.I hope they can create another UI like on the s9 which i own.The V5 is everything the a3 and o2 should have been.Again I hate the UI.Since I Think its flash based. We should be able to change the UI.
If you want the internet and so so sound and videobuy the Archos 5 Andriod.By no means I'm i Trashing The Archos.IMO the archos is a better all around media player.But If you want a PMP only device the Cowon V5 is the way to go.It is superior in sound and video quality.I had an early Archos 5 andriod Thats why i can make the comparison.I returned it beacause it was a bit buggy.But it was a fine media player.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cowon V5 16 GB MP3 Player (White)
Product Description:
HD Video and audio player with FM tuner, voice recorder, and text and photo viewer; 4.8-inch TFT LCD 800 x 480, WVGA with 16.7M colors; Up to 45 hours of music playback (10 hours of video) on one charge; AV Out: HDMI, Composite; BBE+ support
Want to buy Cowon V5 16 GB MP3 Player (White) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment