Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Unirex MP4/MP3 Player 4GB - Black (MPX-28G4S) Review

Unirex MP4/MP3 Player 4GB - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had problems with the left ear piece but no time to send the product back they sent me a defective product and all but I contacted them and this company said to send it back but yuo know I can live with it sending a product back to me is like losing the product all over again it works and it is nice although I dont get some of the issues with the device I have yet to figure it out but other than that it does what I want it to do play music thanks Unirex

Click Here to see more reviews about: Unirex MP4/MP3 Player 4GB - Black (MPX-28G4S)

Product Description:
UNIREX MPX-28G4S 4 GB MP4/MP3 PLAYER (BLACK)

Buy NowGet 65% OFF

Want to buy Unirex MP4/MP3 Player 4GB - Black (MPX-28G4S) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment