Thursday, September 9, 2010

Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Red) Review

Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This player was exactly what I was looking for - something relatively inexpensive on which I could upload audio books for on-the-go listening.I do not have a lot of sit time but enjoy books.This fit the bill.The greatest pro to me is the fact that each track not only has a timer that counts up the time, but this player counts down as well simultaneously.That way if I want to re-listen to a track, I know how far I've got to go back.Most players just have a counter that counts up the time without letting you know how much time is left on a given track.The biggest con - I bought a candy apple red player.Although it is nice and pretty, the quality of the finish is poor.It scratches easily.Even just a bit of pressure from winding the cord around the player has nicked the finish.Considering the pro, however, it's something I can live with.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Red)

Product Description:
4 GB MP4/MP3 Player with FM Radio (4 GB; Red)

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Want to buy Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Red) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment