Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I mainly bought this for putting pictures in it that I could show friends and family. Unfortunately, the pictures look lousy and you cannot zoom in on the pictures. I tried resizing a few images (to a lower resolution) and that made little to no difference in the quality of the picture display. I also found that I really didn't like the implementation of the touch screen on this device. The picture scroll buttons did not always work and the back button was in different screen locations depending on what you were doing. However, it does have a lot of features, comes with 2gb of memory, AC adapter, USB cable, CD and manual. If you are going to use it for audio and not pictures then this might make a nice unit.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Sharper Image Touch MP4 Player
Product Description:
The Sharper Image Touch MP4 Player: Includes AC power charger and internal rechargeable battery (running time 8 hours for music, 4 hours for video). With earbuds, USB cord and stylus. Lightweight aluminum faceplate.
Want to buy The Sharper Image Touch MP4 Player at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment