Saturday, February 26, 2011

Creative Labs Rhomba 256 MB MP3 Player Review

Creative Labs Rhomba 256 MB MP3 Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this great little player as a birthday gift to myself. It's outstanding except for one problem - The firmware is the unit as shipped was buggy! In version 1.04.3, any interrupted transfer to the device causes it to malfunction!
I looked up the Creative support forum and dozens of people reported the same problem, namely a complete lockup of the unit and subsequent inability to "boot" it...
My first unit failed after about fifteen minutes of playing with it, loading files, etc. Needless to say, I was distressed. Turns out YOU MUST UPDATE THE FIRMWARE as soon as you get it recharged. Another point I must strongly emphasize is that YOU MUST "EJECT" THE DEVICE under Windows BEFORE DISCONNECTING IT.
I'm happy to report that firmware version 1.05.1 is much better and that I have not "crashed" since updating to it. I'm really enjoying it!
I love this product and would give it 5 stars were it not for the buggy firmware that shipped with it. Cheers!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Creative Labs Rhomba 256 MB MP3 Player

Product Description:
The Creative Rhomba is a feature-packed MP3 player at a terrific price. With FM and voice recorder built-in, as well,it will keep you entertained anytime, anywhere. Its high quality, skip-free playback will satisfy the most demandingmusic lover. Plug it into any USB computer port, drag and drop music and other files, and go! It can be used totransport document, photos and other data files from PC to PC as well.

Buy Now

Want to buy Creative Labs Rhomba 256 MB MP3 Player at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment