Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had this mp3 player for a few months now, and I am extremely happy with it.
Pros:
- Very small and lightweight
- No cables or software necessary
- Easy to load; you just drag and drop
- Easy menu navigation with intuitive GUI
- Has all the necessary features (random, repeat, set it to skip certain folders, etc)
- Doubles as a flash drive
- Arm strap and/or belt clip are great when you're on the move
Cons:
- Wide design is hard to get into the USB port on my HP at work (fits perfectly fine in my Dell at home)
Overall it is a wonderful product and I am very happy with my purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Creative Labs MuVo TX 256 MB MP3 Player
Product Description:
CREATIVE LABS (73PD051000031) Creative Nomad MuVo TX - digital player / voice recorder- flash 256 MB
Want to buy Creative Labs MuVo TX 256 MB MP3 Player at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment