Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My parents got me one of these for christmas. It was very easy to sync into my Gateway and i loved the charging. It had a great battery life. I really didn't like the whole way that the music was organized(flipping through songs...really?????) using it was not the easiest either and it tended to auto turn off on it's own (Thanks Centon) using the voice recorder was nearly impossible and it took me quite a while to figure out how to get music!I ended up downloading the user manual (which injured my computer). And top top it all off! A Month after I had it the power button popped off on it and the connector between the on/off cord and the button is history. I finally got the wire shifted back on and then it wouldn't charge!!!!!!!!! My IT techsavvy friend is taking a look at it, but I've already purchased a better MP3 player and plan on throwing my centon away.
DO NOT BUY
Click Here to see more reviews about: Centon Craze 8GB MP3 Player (Silver)
Product Description:
Music and DataStick in One With an integrated USB connector you can use the MP3 player as a flash drive as well as a traveling music player. Listen to hours of your favorite music or FM radio or where ever you go. The Craze plays multiple formats and bit rates and has easy to use controls.
Want to buy Centon Craze 8GB MP3 Player (Silver) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment