Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)3 major gripes with the Centon Craze 4GB MP3 Player:
1. There was never really a random play option. If I turned the Mp3 player on the next day, it would be the same random selection. It would not cycle through my complete list of songs. It would start with the same series of songs everyday until I added new songs to the player; then a new repeated random set would be born. I would have to manually go in and select a song outside of the so-called "random" play.
2. If I was around too much static electricity, the player would shut off and then turn back on by itself.
3. I've been using past tense because the Centon Mp3 player inevitably died on me within 2 months. An error message: "Disk Error, To Format" (or something of the sort) blinked across the screen before powering off. The only option my USB/computer gave me was to format, even though my songs were basically already gone. Very disappointing.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Centon Craze 4GB MP3 Player (Pink)
Product Description:
Music and DataStick in One With an integrated USB connector you can use the MP3 player as a flash drive as well as a traveling music player. Listen to hours of your favorite music or FM radio or where ever you go. The Craze plays multiple formats and bit rates and has easy to use controls.
Want to buy Centon Craze 4GB MP3 Player (Pink) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment