Thursday, January 20, 2011

ZEN Refurbished 4GB Review

ZEN Refurbished 4GB
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Got this refurbished.Price was good and overall works well.My less than max rating is driven by a few irritations but this is overall a pretty good player.
I have only used it for photos and mostly MP3's so I can't comment on video capabilities.Photo display is good, crisp and vibrant.Sound quality is ok (I have not tried the headphones that came with it) but I am disappointed with the lack of volume with some books I have been listening to while out walking.
Ease of use is hampered by not backlighting the control buttons and the buttons being the same black color as the overall case.Very difficult to see the controls in low light.Tough to navigate to find a new file sometimes.Outlining the controls with light or at least making them a contrasting color to the case would have been better.The size of the unit is good for photo display but is a little big for just MP3 use, although it does fit into a shirt pocket.Some kind of clip would help.Putting the on/off switch and headphone jack on the same side of the player is a good design as well, especially if you stick it in your pocket.I think battery life is good even with a large display and I like that all the title, artist, time, battery status, etc is all visible without waiting for text to scroll. I'd say the display is the best feature of this unit.You can save the battery by dimming the display when you are not using the controls.I especially like that you can just add or delete files using standard Windows commands as I hate the synch software req'd by many players.I have not come close to the 4GB memory limit even with numerous books loaded at the same time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ZEN Refurbished 4GB

Product Description:
Multimedia in your pocket!This Creative ZEN player offers an ample 4 GB capacity to hold all your favorite photos, videos, music, data files and more! This credit card-sized player supports a wide array of audio, video and photo file types, making this ZEN player an ideal travel companion for anyone on the go.Enjoy crisp, razor-sharp detail while viewing your album art, photos, and videos on the 2.5-inch TFT display. This versatile player syncs with and views Microsoft Outlook Contacts, Calendar and Tasks, making it easy for you to stay organized and in touch. Stay up to date on all your favorite radio shows, sports, world events and traffic reports with the built-in FM Radio.This stylish player features a Secure Digital expansion slot, making it easy to expand your digital library. Uploading and editing your files is simple with the USB 2.0 interface and easy to use on screen controls. Condense your digital life into one convenient package, order your Creative ZEN 4 GB MP3/MP4 player today!

Buy Now

Want to buy ZEN Refurbished 4GB at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment