Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received this two days ago.The sound quality is very bad.There is a warbling noise all the time when a song is playing.The noise is so loud you can hardly hear the song playing and the song quality is very tinny.Found out how it plays after experiencing problems getting it to connect to the USB connection.Tried it at home before going to the pool so it has never been in water so that could not have caused the lousy sound quality.
When I first connected it to make the initial charge of the battery the led would only flash every half second indicating the battery was low instead of being on solid as it should be when connected to the USB cable.The drive letter kept appearing for a few seconds then disappearing on the file manager.When it finally stayed up on the file manager, clicking on it produced a message saying "make sure the device is connected" and nothing was displayed.The USB port I was using works with my other two MP3 players and I had the same problem with it on other USB ports.Finally got it to connect and charge after making multiple connections and disconnects.When I turned it on, I had no sound and tried to turn it off and it would not turn off.Had to use the reset function to get it to turn off.
It finally started working.Loading the MP3 files was just a drag and drop action.
I recommend that you do not purchase this item.It came without any invoice, only the label on the package and inside a plain white box.The instruction booklet does not have any contact information.So far I have not been able to find the address and phone number for the company so I can return it and request a refund.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Waterproof Mp3 Player for Watersports and Shower Enthusiasts
Product Description:
Waterproof MP3 Player with 2GB of memory for people who cannot be without their tunes, even when they are in the pool or shower.Modern water proof technology meets digital music player, is this a marriage made in heaven or what? This waterproof MP3 Player has 2GB's of memory (enough room for hundreds of songs) and is updated like a regular USB drive, so it is quick and easy to update with either MP3 or WMA music files. If that is not compelling enough, this unit comes with powerful earphones for clear and crisp digital sound reproduction. * Primary function: Waterproof MP3 player for water sports enthusiasts or shower fanatics * Memory: 2 GB * Music Format: MP3, WMA * Bit rate: 32-320Kbps * USB: 2.0 * Waterproof Rating: IPX7 * Temperature Rating: 0 - 50 deg C * SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >85dB * Output of earphones: 2 x 4mW * Systems: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS 8.6 or later * Power Source: Rechargeable Li-ion battery (charged via USB) * Button Controls: Forward, Back, Play/Pause, Volume Up, Volume Down * Dimensions: 60mm x 21mm x 21mm (L x W x H)Other Features: * Waterproof earpieces screw into slot and have high-comfort ear plugs to stay in your ears while keeping water out * Has two bands for attaching player to swim goggles or necklace * Internal battery operates the MP3 player for approx 6-8 hours between charges
Want to buy Waterproof Mp3 Player for Watersports and Shower Enthusiasts at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment