Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Samsung P3 Palm Theatre Plus 32 GB MP3 Player (Silver) Review

Samsung P3 Palm Theatre Plus 32 GB  MP3 Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Unlike the other reviewer's experiences - I have been using the P3 for the last few months without any problems. I do use the Samsung Emodio applicationto manage my mp3 and video files (instead of Windows Media Player) as well as directly copying and deleting files on the P3 as it shows up on my computer as just another disk drive - Windows XP, may behave differently on Vista or Windows 7. This includes converting various movie file formats to *.svi for the player. Speaking of which - I've downloaded both movies and soccer games - the screen is actually just big enough to watch movies and sports programs fine - great for traveling. With 32Gb - I can load all my mp3s and 3-4 videos.

I also used the bluetooth feature - paired with 2 different Motorola bluetooth headsets fine and kept it listed for easy switching and reconnections. I don't know if it is the P3 or headset, but I get drop-outs periodically - only for a fraction of a second.

The vibrate feature of this player - tactile feedback - seemed a bit unecesary but I got used to it.

The built-in speaker is nice, but not really that useful since the volume is rather low. I just use headphones.

I also changed skins and explored other apps that comes with the player - nothing spectacular.

Lastly - the sound on this player is excellent, pair it with an Ultimate Ear Pro 5 w/ extended base and it really sounds great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung P3 Palm Theatre Plus 32 GB MP3 Player (Silver)

Product Description:
Samsung P3 Palm Theatre Plus 32GB Silver

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Want to buy Samsung P3 Palm Theatre Plus 32 GB MP3 Player (Silver) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment