Friday, December 24, 2010

Ematic 2.4 Inches Color MP3 Video Player withBuilt-in 5MP Digital Camera and Video Recording, FM Radio, TV Out, Speaker 4 GB BLUE Review

Ematic 2.4 Inches Color MP3 Video Player withBuilt-in 5MP Digital Camera and Video Recording, FM Radio, TV Out, Speaker 4 GB BLUE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this MP3 because I thought it had alot of functions for a good price. After I received it, I transfered my music to it and that worked great. I started to convert and transfer video to it, and even after following instructions from the manual and the Ematic website, the player wouldn't recognize the videos. The MP3 player would say "invalid file format." (eventhough it was in the correct format for Ematic players) I contacted Ematic tech support numerous times and go no help or response. The other functions on it worked, like taking a picture or video from the player. It was just transfering videos that wouldn't work. So if you want a player that does everything but not recognize videos you want transfered on it (like music videos, tv shows etc.) this player could work for you. I just got so frustrated that I returned it (through Amazon, luckily the return was SO easy and free).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ematic 2.4 Inches Color MP3 Video Player withBuilt-in 5MP Digital Camera and Video Recording, FM Radio, TV Out, Speaker 4 GB BLUE

Product Description:
Ematic 4GB Video MP3 Player-Bl

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Want to buy Ematic 2.4 Inches Color MP3 Video Player withBuilt-in 5MP Digital Camera and Video Recording, FM Radio, TV Out, Speaker 4 GB BLUE at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment