Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchasesd this item for my 10 year old neice.I did preset it for her, so I do have knowledgeable input, and she seems happy with it.It was pretty simple.I uploaded HS Musical 1 & 2 and Hairspray onto it for her before I gave it to her.I had the CD's so I didn't bother getting mix clips of them.It only took 1/4 or more of space for all that music.It charges off your computer's USB port, , so I of course did that first.It's supposed to take 2.5 hours, but after 4 hours, I just let it be as it was.The red light was supposed to stop flashing when it was fully charged, but that never happened, but it worked fine, so I just figured it was a low power issue with my pc or something.Not sure on that.But it charge enough to upload the music and play for her on her birthday.She seemed quite happy about it, so I am too! :)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Disney Mix Stick Hannah Montana Mp3 Player (Digital Blue 718)
Product Description:
Disney Mix Stick - Hannah Montana (v1) 512MB. With the Disney Mix Stick digital music player, you can play music right away with Disney Mix Clips-full Cds of music on tiny SD cards! It's easier than downloading; no computer required!Just plug and play!Includes:Earbuds, Lanyard, Software CD, User Guide.Supports WMA/MP3. Built-in rechargeable battery- 8 hour playback.
Want to buy Disney Mix Stick Hannah Montana Mp3 Player (Digital Blue 718) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment