Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this because I really wanted an MP3 player, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money.This has been great!It does all the basic digital video/music player functions that I want, it's absolutely adorable, and it's quite easy to sync without any extra plug-ins.I've got Vista and Windows Media 10, I just plug it in and press sync.It's that simple!Yes, it's a little cutesy for a 30 yr old to carry around, I'll admit to that.It's just that much less likely for someone to steal from me, I think.I think the fact that it uses SD cards makes it more appealing to me because I can keep all of one kind of music on one card, movies on another, pictures on another, etc.It doesn't take long to find what I want on a 1gb card, compared to finding the song I want on my friend's 80gb mp3 player.Yes, I do recommend it, it's a good solid product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Digital Blue 664 Disney Mix Max Personal Tinkerbell Media Player (White)
Product Description:
Disney Mix Max Personal Media Player - Tinkerbell White.Everything you need to play music, movies, TV shows, music videos and digital photos on the go! 2.2" TFT Color Display.512 MB memory, SD/MMC card slot expands memory up to 2 GB.Full featured MP3 player supports MP3, WMA audio files, WMV/MP4 video.
Want to buy Digital Blue 664 Disney Mix Max Personal Tinkerbell Media Player (White) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment