Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Philips GoGear Vibe 4 GB MP3 Player (Black) Review

Philips GoGear Vibe 4 GB MP3 Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for an MP3 player with bookmarking feature, like Creative Labs Zen series. But I could not find Creative Zen anywhere locally, so I settled for this one.

I like this one because it has an important feature that a lot of other players don't have.It can remember where you last play the material. After I turned it off at midpoint and turned it back on, it started right where I left off.This is really important for people listening to audio books from Netlibrary or Overdrive Media, where the files tend to be long.

The buttons are easy to negotiate and intuitive without you having looked up the manual. The menu are grouped intelligently.I like the Folder view feature.This is better than the view through other options such as "Music".Because sometimes you rename a folder of ripped files, but only in Folder view would you see the changed name.So it's easier to identify the files than using other options.

I just got it so could not see any cons yet.However I don't like the phone jack, it's located at the bottom of the player.Other things at the bottom: USB port, Mic, Reset button hole.The volume control buttons are on the top of the player.

It has FM radios.It can scan and preset stations with strong signals.

It also has "Audible" for listening books download from [...].In this option, it has "Bookmarks" too, useful for those downloading from [...].

The player feels sturdy and does not look like a toy, that's a plus.Overall, this is good value for the money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Philips GoGear Vibe 4 GB MP3 Player (Black)

Product Description:
The GoGear Vibe hits the perfect note with its compact yet tough-bodied design, FullSoundTM and comfortable earphones. With features like Philips Songbird, enjoy a great entertainment experience.

Buy NowGet 2% OFF

Want to buy Philips GoGear Vibe 4 GB MP3 Player (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment