Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Disney 512Mb Mix Stick Princess Flower Mp3 Player Review

Disney 512Mb Mix Stick Princess Flower Mp3 Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
People who are afriad to take thier Ipod, cellphone or other expensive player to the gym or trail running will love this option. I picked up the "Nightmare Before Christmas" version. I had low expectations, owing to a consumer review that said the sound quality was poor. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this player performes very well, the sound is great, and the controls are easily mastered.

The player has an on/off switch, repeat and shuffle buttons, and a typical skip forward, skip backward, play/pause volume up and down layout.

The lanyard my player came with was a plastic lanyard which does not easily pull off. the lanyard's materials do not absorb sweat or odor.

I did not use the included earbuds- I had several pairs of my own already that I preferred.

I also did not use the included software- I doubt it will run on my Windows Vista system, but the songs are easily placed on the player as though it were a thumbdrive.

The built-in rechargable battery has more than enough power between charges- I've used mine off and on for a couple days between charges. The manual says you can expect 8-10 hour playtime continuously.

Pros: Solid player, inexpensive and unique.
Ease of use. Slot for SD (most inexpensive media available) in case the included memory is lacking. Laynard is durable.

Cons: Software is out of date, no LCD screen of any kind. The player's fast forward is difficult to use, so picking up a podcast or audio book where you left off is difficult; the player automaticly returns to the beginning of a song or chapter when the player is powered off.

All in all, it is no ipod replacement. However, if you are looking for a first MP3 player for a child or one that you can have at the gym or out running, this is a great choice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Disney 512Mb Mix Stick Princess Flower Mp3 Player

Product Description:
Disney Mix Stick - Princess Flowers 512MB. With the Disney Mix Stick digital music player, you can play music right away with Disney Mix Clips-full Cds of music on tiny SD cards! It's easier than downloading; no computer required!Just plug and play!Includes:Earbuds, Lanyard, Software CD, User Guide.Supports WMA/MP3. Built-in rechargeable battery- 8 hour playback.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy Disney 512Mb Mix Stick Princess Flower Mp3 Player at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment