Saturday, November 13, 2010

ASK Tronics 8 GB Video MP3 / MP4 Player with 2.8-inch TFT Touchscreen Review

ASK Tronics 8 GB Video MP3 / MP4 Player with 2.8-inch TFT Touchscreen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
ASK Tronics 8 GB Video MP3 / MP4 Player with 2.8-inch TFT Touchscreen

I got this MP3/MP4 player and it has some great features. I'm not totally unhappy, but I have yet to figure out how to run some parts of the darn thing. The manual is a joke even after I enlarged the pages so I could read it.The instructions talk about an "M" button that I have yet to find. The manual seems to not be for this player.It seems similar but not exactly the same.The player is not very intuitive either.I can usually figure things out, but not this time!I was checking out games and got stuck.I could not get out of the game and back to the main screen.It says to use that "M" button that I can't find.Finally I just hooked it to the computer and got into transferring mode to get free. When I was done it was back at the main screen. I have to admit to being frustrated!

June 15th
Things have been reconsidered! This thing is a piece of garbage. I never got the camera, camcorder to work.I did use it for music listening until it imploded yesterday while recharging.It says it's recharged but when it's disconnected from the power cord it won't do anything---because it says it has NO CHARGE at all.I got used to it saying I was in Japan and to the fact I couldn't set the AM/PM for the time.I even got used to the misspellings of the text on the player.But now after a couple of months it is dead and useless.It is a cheap knock off of a cheap Chinese knockoff.

BTW, it won't let me change the stars from 3 to 1. I'd give it 0 if I could!

Click Here to see more reviews about: ASK Tronics 8 GB Video MP3 / MP4 Player with 2.8-inch TFT Touchscreen

Product Description:
This jam packed unit plays videos, music, and allows you to listen to the radio! 9 Functions: MP3 Player, Video Player, Photo Viewer, Voice Recorder, FM Radio, FM Recording, Game Player, Ebook (text file) viewer, & USB Drive File Formats: Music: MP3, WMA, Wav Video: AVI (Divx/Xvid) (Conversion required) Video Resolution: 320x240 (Fits 6 movies) Photo: JPG It is NOT Ipod Touch, however it is loaded with features that Ipod touch does not have. THIS DEVICE ONLY SUPPORTS REGULAR MINI SD CARD, NOT SDHC CARD. Please note: THIS DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT PLAY LIST FUNCTION

Buy NowGet 62% OFF

Want to buy ASK Tronics 8 GB Video MP3 / MP4 Player with 2.8-inch TFT Touchscreen at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment