Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Philips GoGear Raga 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver) Review

Philips GoGear Raga 4 GB MP3 Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I actually purchased this mp3 player at Target for $39.99 and boy let me tell you it was one of the worst $40 I ever spent. The thing was a pain to set up first off, I had to go to the Phillips site, download some patch from them to get the thing to be recognized by my computer, then I had to downlad that dumb phillips songbird program, and to top it off I had to download some firmware software. Finally, after all that I was able to get the little piece of junk to work...for one day. After that one day this crappy little machine just froze on the opening Phillips screen. I will be returning this garbage to Phillips for I new one and hopefully find somebody who will take it of my hands for $20 to try and get some of my money back for this thing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Philips GoGear Raga 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver)

Product Description:
Wear your music with the GoGear Raga. This sleek and durable package comes with FullSoundTM, FM Radio and Philips Songbird to jazz up your life.

Buy Now

Want to buy Philips GoGear Raga 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment