Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)For the price I am able to play MP3/MP4/WMA files as well as movies converted using their AVI Converter software. The radio works, the touch screen is not the greatest but is very acceptable. I added a 2GB micro SD with a Mini SD converter and it recognized it immediately (cost me $16.00). I don't know if 4GB Micro SDHC is supported as I have not tried it.
This product has an external speaker which has an extremely low volume and is really useless but with headphones, I don't have any problem. Moving iPod files to this device may be a bit tricky due to apple's copy protection. I have not tried it.
The AVI software that comes with this product is a little quirky. You must select 320x240 format or the converted file will not play correctly (you get invalid file format). In addition (and this took me a while to figure out), I have to re-install the Chinese AVI software (the English AVI software flat out does not work) every time that I convert a DVD file (or list of files) to AVI format. If you don't do this, you lose the ability to select 320 x240format. I always leave the quality as high.
I paid $65 for this device and you can get much worse MP3 players for a lot more money and I refuse to buy an apple. It is worth the price unless you think you are going to get an iPhone equivalent for $65. I do wish that it had a clock though.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pro Ebiz 4 GB Video MP3/MP4 Player with 2.8-inch TFT Touchscreen
Product Description:
9 Functions: MP3 Player, Video Player, Photo Viewer, Voice Recorder, FM Radio, FM Recording, Game Player, Ebook viewer, & USB DriveFile Formats: Music: MP3, WMA, Wav Video: AVI (Divx/Xvid) Video Resolution: 320x240 (Fits 6 movies) Photo: JPGHow is this product different from Apple products?These generics look and feel the same. The differences are that these use mini USB, they will not use any Apple docking accessories. This will mount on your computer like a flash drive. MP3 files are copied over from one folder to another. No need for iTunes program. It does not have internet support either. These also cost about $150 less. Additionally, this unit has things iPods don't have, like FM Radio, E-Books, stylus and SD Memory slot which gives this an additional 4gb of storage for a total of 8gb.
Want to buy Pro Ebiz 4 GB Video MP3/MP4 Player with 2.8-inch TFT Touchscreen at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment